The RIG Construction focuses on three main areas: Construction, Civil Engineering & Specialisms. Within this we have broken it down into niche sectors, where our consultants are experts within their chosen field. We’ve achieved growth year on year, strategically mapping the industry and building up our global network whilst ensuring we immerse ourselves in the local culture and ways of doing business.
We understand the ever changing demands of the sector and projects to be completed with zero defects and at the earliest possible date. Our experience and reputation as an established expert in this area is your competitive advantage when looking for staff. With us you gain experts that know both the industry and the region. With them, you’ll succeed at building a talented team while lowering your recruitment costs and improving time-to-fill.
Permanent and temporary staff
We can help you find the very best talent within the Environment sector and supporting sectors, quickly and efficiently.
Our tailored recruitment service sources quality Environmental personnel on an engagement fee, day rate hire or payroll basis.
- Permanent and temporary personnel
- Our fees work around your budgets making us an affordable option
- Highly qualified personnel based around the globe
- Every aspect of the recruitment process, including advertising, searching, screening, interviewing and selecting
- Arrangements for travel and visa documentation as required
- 24hr emergency phone support to clients and contractors
- Comprehensive insurance for onshore and offshore personnel as required
- Wide-ranging payroll options for contractors
- Project Director/Manager/Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Construction Managers
- QA/QC Engineers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- QHSE/HSE Engineers
- Business Development Managers